Reflexology May Help With Symptoms of:
- Stress and Anxiety
- Back, Neck & Shoulder Pain
- Muscle & Joint Pain
- Digestive problems
- Hormonal imbalance
- And lots more…..
Reflexology is a powerful form of preventative medicine as well as being a great way to help maintain and improve your overall health & well-being.
This ancient healing discipline works on pressure points found on the feet which link to the major systems and parts of the body. This is an holistic treatment taking into account the physical, mental, emotional and spiritual aspects of you… promoting optimum health and wellness.
I will never diagnose a condition or prescribe you medication, as Reflexology can compliment medical help but is not intended to replace it.
What To Expect At Your Reflexology Appointment
A medical consultation (not deducted from your treatment time) will be taken. You will then be made comfortable on the reflexology couch in one of our treatment rooms (only shoes and socks need to be removed). Your reflexology session will begin…tailored to your specific needs.
As an experienced Reflexologist I can sense where there is an imbalance. I refer to this as a ‘blockage’ or a ‘stress’ in the body.
The correct techniques will then applied to relax the area, helping return balance.
The results we aim for are:
- Create a state of homeostasis enabling the major organs to work harmoniously and function at their optimum level.
- Encourage the release of endorphin’s (hormones produced by the central nervous system and pituitary gland). These compounds act as a natural pain killer.
- Stimulate the parasympathetic nervous system helping reducing stress and anxiety and aid better sleep.
- Assist your body’s very own healing capacity
- Encourage circulation of blood and lymph fluid helping release toxins and nourish the cells.
- Strengthen the immune system.