Reflexology for the well-being of
your body & mind
Reflexology is a natural therapy that works through the feet to access the whole body. The skilled hands of your therapist apply pressure to precise points on the feet (mainly the soles) which correspond to all the major organs, glands, cells, and systems within. This non-invasive therapy does not claim to cure; instead, it facilitates internal balance and functioning, thus maximizing the body’s own potential for healing.
Reflexology can help with certain health conditions including;
- Back pain,
- Muscle & joint Pain,
- Tension headaches
- Sinus issues
- Stress & anxiety
- Menopause symptoms
- Hormonal imbalance
- Digestive issues
Reflexology aims to;
- Create a state of balance to assist the major internal organs, cells, and systems to work harmoniously, therefore functioning at an optimum level.
- Encourage the release of endorphins (hormones produced by the central nervous system and pituitary gland). These compounds act as a natural pain killer.
- Stimulate the parasympathetic nervous system to help reduce stress and anxiety.
- Assist your body’s very own healing capabilities
- Encourage circulation of blood and lymph fluid, helping release toxins and nourish the cells.
- Strengthen the immune system.
Call today to book your appointment, and start to feel better soon!
Tel: O792 222 74412