Please read through these questions carefully 24 hours before arriving for your appointment and contact me if you need any advice. You do not need to answer the questions online. Julie.
Do you currently have symptoms of Covid-19? Please defer your treatment if you;
- have recently tested positive for COVID-19
- are waiting for a COVID-19 result
- have a high temperature
- have a continuous new cough
- have a loss or change of smell or taste
Have you had COVID-19? If yes, seek consent from your doctor or consultant before treatment.
Has anyone in your household or bubble had COVID-19?
Have you been in close contact with anyone in the past 14 days who has been contacted by the NHS test and trace service and asked to self-isolate? If Yes, defer treatment until it is safe to go ahead.
Are you currently shielding? If yes please defer treatment until you are no longer shielding.
Are you classed as clinically extremely vulnerable or clinically vulnerable?
If you answer yes and you meet the government’s definition of someone who is either clinically extremely vulnerable (high risk) or clinically vulnerable (moderate risk), please discuss this further with your therapist and seek verbal or written consent from your doctor, midwife, or consultant before having a treatment. If you are unsure if you are clinically extremely vulnerable or clinically vulnerable, pleased refer to the NHS website at www.nhs.uk).
Please check your temperature on the morning of your visit. If it is higher than usual or you have any other symptoms please contact me to defer your treatment. Please ensure that you follow all new procedures explained to you by your therapist, prior to treatment.
I have carried out a full risk assessment and adhere to Covid~19 policies produced by the government and their professional association, the Federation of Holistic Therapists (FHT). For more information on my coronavirus policy click here.
Please note that if your therapist develops symptoms of Covid-19 and test positive for the virus your contact details may be shared with NHS test and trace (in line with GDPR/data protection), to help minimise the transmission of Covid-19 and support public health and safety.
I endeavor to make your visit as safe and as comfortable as possible while providing the same high-quality treatments in our “new normal.” There are just a few changes to be aware of, so you know correctly what to do and what to expect when you arrive.
- Arrive approx 10 minutes before your appointment (if possible). If you are late, this may reduce your allocated treatment time. This stricter schedule is to allow for cleaning and infection control between client visits.
- There is no waiting area so please come along on your own.
- Wear a clean face mask on arrival (I will be wearing a mask and visor throughout your visit). A mask will be provided free of charge in the event you don’t have one with you. If part of your treatment requires you to lie on your front on the therapy table you won’t need to wear a mask during this stage. You will be asked to wear your mask at all other times.
- Bring a bottle of water with you.
- Do not bring a towel or cushion/pillow with you. Sanitised towels and linens are provided.
- Bring as little as possible with you. Your belongings (coat, bag, mobile phone, etc.) will be placed in a plastic bag which you can bring into the therapy room.
- You must use the hand sanitizer when you arrive.
- I will take your temperature if you haven’t already done so.
- There is a small increase of £5 per treatment.
- I accept cash (place the correct amount inside an envelope or small plastic bag). I also accept debit/credit card payments (all major cards accepted).
- Cancellation Policy click here
I am looking forward to seeing you!