Please read through these questions carefully 24 hours before arriving for your appointment and contact me if you need any advice. You do not need to answer the questions online. Julie.
NB: If you are considered vulnerable defer your treatment until it is safe to go ahead. For more information visit: www.nhs.uk
Do you currently have symptoms of Covid-19? Please defer your treatment if you;
- have recently tested positive for COVID-19
- are waiting for a COVID-19 result
- have a high temperature
- have a continuous new cough
- have a loss or change of smell or taste
Have you had COVID-19? If yes, seek consent from your doctor or consultant before treatment.
Has anyone in your household or bubble had COVID-19?
Have you been in close contact with anyone in the past 14 days who has been contacted by the NHS test and trace service and asked to self-isolate? If Yes, defer treatment until it is safe to go ahead.
Please check your temperature on the morning of your visit. If it is higher than usual or you have any other symptoms please contact me to defer your treatment. If you are unable to take your temperature, I can do so when you arrive using a non-contact digital thermometer.
I have carried out a full risk assessment and adhere to Covid~19 policies produced by the government and their professional association, the Federation of Holistic Therapists (FHT). For more information on my coronavirus policy click here.
I endeavor to make your visit as safe and as comfortable as possible while providing the same high-quality treatments in our “new normal.” There are just a few changes to be aware of, so you know correctly what to do and what to expect when you arrive.
- Arrive no sooner than five minutes before your appointment. If you are late, this will reduce your allocated treatment time. This stricter schedule is to allow for cleaning and infection control between client visits.
- I will watch out for your arrival and unlock the door.
- Please come alone as the waiting area is no longer in use.
- Please bring a face mask. with you. A mask will be provided free of charge in the event you don’t have one with you. If part of your treatment requires you to lie on your front on the therapy table you won’t need to wear a mask during this stage. You will be asked to wear your mask at all other times.
- Bring a bottle of water with you.
- Do not bring a towel or cushion/pillow with you. Sanitised towels and linens are provided.
- Bring as little as possible with you. Your belongings (coat, bag, mobile phone, etc.) will be placed in a plastic bag which you can bring into the therapy room.
- You must use the hand sanitizer when you arrive.
- I will take your temperature if you haven’t already done so.
- There is a small increase of £5 per treatment
- I accept debit/credit card payments (all major cards accepted). I also accept cash payments (if paying by cash, place the correct amount inside an envelope or small plastic bag).
- Cancellation Policy click here
I am looking forward to seeing you!